Latest news
Gaming Conversation - Part 2
by Anonymous
21.1.08
Matthew says:
I hear Gears of War 2 is coming out in 08, I am pretty jealous to be honest, one of the only games I would want off XBOX360
Gr1mzorz says:
I absolutely loved Gears of War, it had an amazing storyline, stunning graphics and a good strong multiplayer mode. I would be amazed to see GoW 2 out this year but I am not sure if it will as it could take longer than they expected it to make. It’s not officially announced for this year as of yet. But hopefully it won't be too long afterwards.

Matthew says:
It’s one of the only good looking exclusives (in my opinion) for the 360 this year, if it happens this year. I can’t think of much more coming out than Alan Wake, Fable 2 and Halo Wars. Have I missed anything?
Gr1mzorz says:
Yeah that’s pretty much it for the 360, I am very disappointed with it, but its expected that there is going to be at least 2 more map packs for Halo 3 but at steep MS prices.

Matthew says:
PSN prices are better (usually), i agree with that. I mean come on, Tekken: DR at £6 (i think) was a great price. I have had a lot of fun with that game at parties. Remember?
Gr1mzorz says:
Tekken: Dark Resurrection is a fun little game great for parties, you know winner stays on sort of thing. I just don’t think Tekken or Virtua Fighter can compete with Soul Calibur games because it has weapons and those fun exclusive characters like Spawn and Link in Soul Calibur III and Darth Vader and Yoda in Soul Calibur IV.

Matthew says:
Yeah Soul Calibur is a great game, I like it, even though i normally dont like fighting games. I much prefer FPS, RPG and Sports games.
Gr1mzorz says:
Yeah, i like FPS, but I am more into RTS and MMO game to be honest.

Matthew says:
RTS? Really, i did not know that!
Gr1mzorz says:
Yeah that’s why I am looking forward to Halo Wars. I’ve played a lot of RTS games such as Age of Empires, Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War, Warcraft 2 and 3, Empires: Dawn of the Modern World and Commandos.

Matthew says:
You learn something new everyday, eh! What are you going to play today? I’m going to promise myself that i will complete Half Life 2, but then just play Call of Duty all day, as normal.
Gr1mzorz says:
Well I have set myself the aim of getting red tiger for my dragunov in Call of Duty 4 and to get to Rank 37.

Matthew says:
How many headshots is that (to get Red Tiger)?
Gr1mzorz says:
It’s around 75 more

Matthew says:
Good luck. I think i will round it up here, thanks for the chat.
Gr1mzorz says:
Yeah you too

[Update: Gr1mmy achieved his goal of getting Red Tiger skin on his Sniper Rifle and leveled up!]

Labels: ,

- Anonymous

Discuss this article in our friendly forums

Sign up to our community today and discuss our articles, debate over upcoming games and organise matches and playsessions with like-minded people just like you.

Liked this? Spread the word - share with your friends!

Done? You might also enjoy these!

Comments
All comments are subject to our commenting policy

GGTL Classics
Some of the very best articles dug out from deep in the GGTL archives, written by some of our past and present wordsmiths alike.
Your continued use of this website and/or any others owned by Gamer's Guide to Life.com represents your acceptance and indicates your full understanding of all of our legal policies and terms. Our legal policies and terms are legally binding. If you in any way disagree with or refuse to be bound by any part of said legal policies and terms, you are advised to leave this website immediately.