Latest news
I See The Light!
by Gr1mmy
10.1.08

I finally decided to give the Xbox 360 a rest and so i will be getting my PS3 sometime in the next few days. This is partly because most of my friends own PS3's and i would like to game with them. Also, I am fearing my Xbox is going to break all the time after it broke a few months back. I am getting Call of Duty 4, Need for Speed Pro Street and Eye of Judgement (expect a review for EoJ and Pro Street).

Gr1mmy

Labels:

- Gr1mmy

Discuss this article in our friendly forums

Sign up to our community today and discuss our articles, debate over upcoming games and organise matches and playsessions with like-minded people just like you.

Liked this? Spread the word - share with your friends!

Done? You might also enjoy these!

Comments
All comments are subject to our commenting policy

GGTL Classics
Some of the very best articles dug out from deep in the GGTL archives, written by some of our past and present wordsmiths alike.
Your continued use of this website and/or any others owned by Gamer's Guide to Life.com represents your acceptance and indicates your full understanding of all of our legal policies and terms. Our legal policies and terms are legally binding. If you in any way disagree with or refuse to be bound by any part of said legal policies and terms, you are advised to leave this website immediately.